22 replies
Staff
Cube Points:
+2,660
Cookies:
+185
LEVEL 5
Staff
So, do I read that correct: ShapeTheCube1.12 at christmas = hardmode (should be 1.10 due to the description above) not at christmas, so probably next year then?

We said around Christmas unfortunately we do not work on your time schedule, I also do not think you understand the effort Neno and Dead are putting in to getting these packs out and enjoyable for you considering that i have never actually seen you play on any of our servers for quite some time if not ever.

I have edited the main post to ensure NO CONFUSION that our shape the cube 1.12.2 will be the hardmode version.
Geode_Under_350_KB_439.gif
Posted Dec 16, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 16, 17 by [Staff] Bubble0sev...
Staff
Cube Points:
+5,703
Cookies:
+41
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Staff
I'm not going to say it will never happen, but right now we do not have the intention of adding other games to our server listing. The ARK server listed above is not actually hosted by us, but rather a partner community. This is so we can focus and improve in the areas we know, and quite frankly, we have our hands full with just the minecraft servers right now.

IT HAPPENED - STC now has its own ARK server :p
sig_612.gif
Spoiler: Spoiler!Show
Posted Dec 19, 17
Staff
Cube Points:
+25,636
Cookies:
+9
Staff
Quick Update Regarding Upcoming Modpacks:

Originally we planned to release ATM3 around Christmas time, but have found that some of the later versions of forge have broken some key functions in the packs, so we have decided to hold off until forge is able to fix the issues. We are going to hope for fixes by new years and go for a release by that time.

As far as the Shape The Cube modpack is concerned, everyone has been busy with the holidays and work has slowed a bit, but will continue within the next day or 2. They have also ran into the same issues with forge and will have to wait for that as well. Please be patient we are all working to the best of our abilities :)
Posted Dec 26, 17 · Last edited Dec 26, 17 by [Staff] tyrobbb94
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices