4 replies
Staff
Cube Points:
+2,660
Cookies:
+185
LEVEL 5
Staff
We are planning on removing Refined Storage from the server in 7 days time irrespective if you have managed to move your items or not we feel this is a long enough time to get things done.

We do understand that a lot of you like the simplistic style of refined storage not needing channels etc so we have come up with a compromise where we will disable needing to use channels on AE2 which would mean not needing a controller or Dense Cables.

For those already using AE2 Do not panic you have not been stolen from once the network feature is disabled it will remove all Dense Cables and Controllers as they are not needed.

This is the best option we can come up with otherwise we will leave AE2 as it is and still remove Refined Storage.

Bubbles
Geode_Under_350_KB_439.gif
Posted Dec 3, 17 · OP
Staff
Cube Points:
+2,660
Cookies:
+185
LEVEL 5
Staff
We will be testing Refined Storage without the crafting side of it as we believe its the crafting side of Refined Storage that is causing the TPS issues
Geode_Under_350_KB_439.gif
Posted Dec 3, 17 · OP
Cube Points:
+1,510
Cookies:
I recon that removing the channels would make it a lot smoother for everyone
Posted Dec 3, 17
Banned
Cube Points:
+210
Cookies:
+1
Problem with removing the channels is people like me who enjoy working with channels, because it makes you have to think. That is the main reason why i play modpacks because you have to think about a lot of the automations. :3
Banned For Being Douchebag
Posted Dec 4, 17
List
Undo
VIP++
Cube Points:
+75
Cookies:
VIP++
no matter what they decide, people will not be fully happy, I for one will be sad that RS has to go but understand why.
Posted Dec 5, 17
NoticeNotices