I made an error before and misread a conversation i had with Atoru we wont be moving to a new server at this stage but will be willing to add a 4th pack as we promised. This will be done over the next few weeks.
So there will be some changes which will be we are wanting to add a 4th 1.10 pack and a 4th 1.7.10 pack this is where you guys come in as this is where the decision of what we will be adding so please answer the poll attached. ther pack
Please choose one of each version on the poll if it is not listed there please leave a reply with the name of the modpack if there is no definitve winner we will pick for you.