DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum
Page
of 2

REPORT Access to Applications

10 replies
Not sure if I am the only one to bring this up, but I do not like the fact that we as members get to view all of the applications whether they are approved, pending or rejected. I run a guild on SWTOR and would like it if my applications section wasn't clogged with applications from Shape the Cube. Granted I know there is a drop down menu and such to weed out such things, but I just feel as a member that we shouldn't have access to those applications.

Thank you,
Draconicmerc
Posted Feb 16, 17 · OP
Cube Points:
+590
Cookies:
+1
You cant comment on the application and its just a enjin thing, theres no much u can do about it.
Posted Feb 17, 17
best part in it all - even after you delete an app form in Enjin the submitted app stays and is visible by all members :d
- some stuff Enjin just does not know how to get right
sig_612.gif
Spoiler: Spoiler!Show
Posted Feb 17, 17
Well I think its not Enjin. I believe its just a setting that isn't selected like it should be.

For example, this is the setting option that I am talking about...

http://prntscr.com/ea2dbq

Those are the options I see within my settings when it comes to application.
Posted Feb 17, 17 · OP
we had that but problem with this setting while it fixes the problem you are mentioning it also prevent applicant to review his app and make adjustements
sig_612.gif
Spoiler: Spoiler!Show
Posted Feb 17, 17
Isn't that what the comments section is for though? At least that's how mine was handled.
Posted Feb 18, 17 · OP
Staff
Cube Points:
+45,125
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
wrote:
we had that but problem with this setting while it fixes the problem you are mentioning it also prevent applicant to review his app and make adjustements

As atoru stated it prevented the user to reply in the comments section to add the corrected answer if they cannot see the application they are unable to use the commment section
2cooahi.gif
Posted Feb 18, 17 · Last edited Feb 18, 17 by [Staff] Bubble0sev...
I don't believe that is true. Only because my forum has that setting selected and people can reply to their applications just fine. Without everyone else seeing what is going on.
Posted Feb 18, 17 · OP
Staff
Cube Points:
+35,139
Cookies:
+22
LEVEL 1
Staff
Before this turns ugly, let me say that this entire website design and development has only been possible because of Atoru. He has struggled and messed with the ins and outs of how enjin works with websites, and in all honesty, if we didnt need enjin for the currency part, we wouldnt need them at all. Atoru has tried many ways to make the area you are concerned about work the way you are proposing, but none have worked without drawbacks. Everything that has been stated above by Bubble and Atoru is true. You have no right to call us lairs. We have absolutely no reason and never will to lie to our community and are transparent about the way we run the servers.
Posted Feb 18, 17
I just don't understand the difference between what I can do on my website versus what you all can do on yours. I wasn't looking for a fight or for anything to get ugly was just a simple request. That apparently isn't simple at all. Sorry for my inconvenience with bringing this up.
Posted Feb 18, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices