control panel for the shops

4 replies
VIP++
Cube Points:
+8,425
Cookies:
+6
VIP++
So as the topic says above it would be nice if there was some sort of control panel for the shops that we can access, having access to this control panel in the hub shop will allow us to search the inventory of all the player shops and find the cheapest item and also to see if someone is selling an item that we are after!

As the server gets more and more people it's going to get too difficult searching 5, 10, 20, 50+ shops just to find an item that you are looking for and to stay competitive on prices you will also need to invest a lot of time doing trips of peoples shops to get the current price on items, this is where having a shop control plugin will fix this and make the economy even better!

Thanks Tyco!
Posted Feb 20, 17 · OP
Staff
Cube Points:
+45,125
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
This is something that i do not think we can do unless we develop our own plugin for it but i will look around
2cooahi.gif
Posted Feb 20, 17
I believe we will be trying a spawn based shop where players can rent shops so for buyers it will be much simpler to quickly look at all shops in that one area instead of having to teleport to each of the bases...
sig_612.gif
Spoiler: Spoiler!Show
Posted Feb 20, 17
Staff
Cube Points:
+45,125
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
Think he is was more looking at seeing about searching the market stalls in one go so to know which stall has the better deal
2cooahi.gif
Posted Feb 20, 17
I'm so not coding that mod up :p
could prob try and do some weird magic in LUA and computercraft... hmmm...
sig_612.gif
Spoiler: Spoiler!Show
Posted Feb 20, 17
NoticeNotices