2 replies
VIP++
Cube Points:
+8,425
Cookies:
+6
VIP++
Server Events

Over the past few day's I've been thinking of way's to get the community more involved with each other (in game) and i think a great addition would be server events, we could have a separate world with some sort of area where we can hold various event's like.

last man standing where your only weapon is a piece of bacon or a cookie and there would be chests laying around where you can enchant those items.

Park core ] little/big arenas of Park core where you would have a chest at the finish and a group of 5 people would have to try and finish the course to get to that chest.

PvE arena Where we would have a boss "Zombie bosses" that players would have to work together and try to kill it for group loot, ingame money, cube points etc.

bow ornly arena There would be platforms around the arena that would be 2x2, 3x3 etc and the goal is to shoot the player off the platform and the last man standing wins.

WORLD BOSS i know this is a difficult one because of being on a server with multiple people and a massive laggy dragon anyway having a chaos dragon spawn in a separate world and we spawn in with set items/food/pottions etc and we have to work together to try and kill it nothing overpowered apart from draconic armour but a normal bow and weapon.

Maze runners we would have a massive maze with hidden traps mobs and other players this would be a pvp maze so only bacon and cookies as your weapon there would be more then 1 exit but each exit has a different prize at the end small to large.

There is so much that could be done and i know there are plugins for this and servers have these running every day but this is something more special as it's only held on the weekend or a certain time of the week, i've had these ideas from when i was a mod on an ARMA 2 server we would hold events like this where people can win {building klits) (armoured suv's) (black hawks) and (brief cases) which is gold.

It would bring more life to a server and would bring more people to the community and everyone will get along on a different level

Just another thought/suggestion :p

thanks tyco!
Posted Mar 5, 17 · OP
Staff
Cube Points:
+45,125
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
I say a good event would be hunt the tyco :) no these are great ideas but we have plans for entire server dedicated to minigames etc
2cooahi.gif
Posted Mar 5, 17
VIP++
Cube Points:
+8,425
Cookies:
+6
VIP++
hahahah i might start preparing to run now then :p no worries that sounds like it will be awesome once you guys get it up and running :)
Posted Mar 5, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices