DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum
Page
of 3

IMPORTANT New pack! Ftb Beyond!

27 replies
Hello!
BeyondImage.png

It's that time again where we want to add new packs to our server... hmmm... one pack to be exact... FTB Beyond

Now the catch, for us to open FTB Beyond we would like to close down Direwolf20 and FTB Lite mainly because we see the Beyond pack feature all the same stuff as DW20 and Lite have but also to get some room on our box for the upcoming gamemodes for Beyond (expert and sky).

So down bellow please vote if you're up for us removing DW20 and Lite in favor of FTB Beyond
- also comment down bellow with suggestion for a 1.7 pack that could potentially replace our Regrowth server
Yes! Remove DW20 and Lite!! I want FTB Beyond
2 votes
100%
Nope....
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 2
sig_612.gif
Spoiler: Spoiler!Show
Posted Mar 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 2, 17 by Atoru
List
Undo
VIP
Cube Points:
+1,445
Cookies:
VIP
A good pack to replace Regrowth would be Project Ozone 2
Posted Mar 13, 17
A good pack to replace Regrowth would be Project Ozone 2

We already hosted Project Ozone 2 (Kappa mode) so I'll have to say no to this one
sig_612.gif
Spoiler: Spoiler!Show
Posted Mar 13, 17 · OP
Cube Points:
+6,850
Cookies:
+12
LEVEL 1
Thank you for not putting evolved on the chopping block
Posted Mar 13, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+9,230
Cookies:
I'd be weary of getting rid of direwolf20 simply because its one of those famous modpacks with a big youtuber attached to it :/

keep in mind i've only ever played on infinity lite

sidenote: put evolve on the chopping block dammit!
Posted Mar 13, 17 · Last edited Mar 13, 17 by [Member] GeminiMars...
Dislike
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+46,700
Cookies:
+206
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
Staff
I'd be weary of getting rid of direwolf20 simply because its one of those famous modpacks with a big youtuber attached to it :/

keep in mind i've only ever played on infinity lite

sidenote: put evolve on the chopping block dammit!

I have also read your comments in discord and this is my response to the entire thing,
[5:25 PM] Gemini Marshdevil: i think the poll could have been done better... like why not ask the peeps which 2 modpacks we could get rid of in exchange for FTB beyond, i think infini-evolved+infini-lite woulda been a better two to get rid of then direwolf20

You wish us to remove Evolved that has a nightly player base of well over 12 people and the most popular pack apart from Skyfactory currently and keep Direwolf that has a player count average of about 2 and there are many nights that there is 0 online? Logical.....

We been watching both Lite and Direwolf over the past few weeks and to date we have not seen much activity apart from a half a dozen players between both, and most times zero. This is the logical reason especially since there will be a expert mode on Beyond coming in the future i hear.

Ultimately we do not have to ask you guys what packs to remove and to add its a courtesy that is all, but in saying that we do like your input as long as it is reasonable and logical.
2cooahi.gif
Posted Mar 13, 17 · Last edited Mar 13, 17 by [Staff] Bubble0sev...
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+8,320
Cookies:
my question is can we wait for expert mode?
Posted Mar 13, 17
Banned
Cube Points:
+2,760
Cookies:
+2
When I get home I will gladly check my curse launcher for my list of 1.7 packs and make a suggestion then. I'm also SO hyped for Beyond, can't wait. :) If i were to make a suggestion now it would be for something like Forever Stranded or Crash Landing, however Crash landing is 1.6 and Forever Stranded is 1.10. I don't know how you feel about this, but maybe a pack like those
Posted Mar 13, 17
Staff
Cube Points:
+46,700
Cookies:
+206
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
Staff
my question is can we wait for expert mode?

Unfortunately no as there is no forseen time of this game mode
2cooahi.gif
Posted Mar 13, 17
Cube Points:
+5,400
Cookies:
+6
Dom and I flew through the DW20 pack, it didn't have enough fluff mods to play with, Dire tries to keep his playthroughs shortish so the packs are streamlined; so I vote yes. For FTB packs to replace regrowth, the only 1.7.10+ that I see as viable is Inventions, but that will only last long if there are a lot of avid builders like myself.
Posted Mar 13, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices