DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum
Page
of 3

IMPORTANT New pack! Ftb Beyond!

27 replies
Hello!
BeyondImage.png

It's that time again where we want to add new packs to our server... hmmm... one pack to be exact... FTB Beyond

Now the catch, for us to open FTB Beyond we would like to close down Direwolf20 and FTB Lite mainly because we see the Beyond pack feature all the same stuff as DW20 and Lite have but also to get some room on our box for the upcoming gamemodes for Beyond (expert and sky).

So down bellow please vote if you're up for us removing DW20 and Lite in favor of FTB Beyond
- also comment down bellow with suggestion for a 1.7 pack that could potentially replace our Regrowth server
Yes! Remove DW20 and Lite!! I want FTB Beyond
2 votes
100%
Nope....
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 2
sig_612.gif
Spoiler: Spoiler!Show
Posted Mar 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 2, 17 by Atoru
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+9,910
Cookies:
+1
I would like a server with harder and more aggressive mobs with bloodmoon, thaumcraft, zombie awareness mod, and others in infinity evolved. I been kinda mia sorry, but felt out of interest in infinity evolved. Hopefully there is something like this that could be brought here if not prob the closest bet would be magical 3.
Posted Mar 16, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+5,985
Cookies:
+1
I'm with ness on this one - I think it would be super cool to take a pack that has dungeons (roguelike, runic, twilight forest, etc.) mix them with exploration based mods that expand on the vanilla game (IE hardcore ender expansion + draconic evolution) with some mods that beef up enemies and their AI; zombie awareness is the absolute best for improving the "zombie survival" experience - then stuff like Lycanites Mobs/Grimore of Gaia/Infernal Mobs really add to the variety and the feeling that you could die at any time.

Thaumcraft, botania, blood magic, and ender IO are also obviously a must :^)
Posted Mar 16, 17
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+46,700
Cookies:
+206
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
Staff
I would like a server with harder and more aggressive mobs with bloodmoon, thaumcraft, zombie awareness mod, and others in infinity evolved. I been kinda mia sorry, but felt out of interest in infinity evolved. Hopefully there is something like this that could be brought here if not prob the closest bet would be magical 3.

We already have a magical pack Pickles Magical 3 it has dungeons and hardcore ender expansion etc in it everything you have mentions basically except for zombie awareness i believe it also has HQM but we will look into other packs that may offer what your suggesting
2cooahi.gif
Posted Mar 16, 17 · Last edited Mar 16, 17 by [Staff] Bubble0sev...
Cube Points:
+9,910
Cookies:
+1
Thanks for the info Bubbles! Ya we love and miss Zombie awareness mod it is amazing and adds difficulty besides just having harder crafting patterns.
Posted Mar 17, 17
Cube Points:
+7,460
Cookies:
+1
when will the server be coming up?
Posted Mar 17, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+6,460
Cookies:
+10
LEVEL 1
when will the server be coming up?
About 36 hours ago. Been open since 10:15am CST yesterday.
Posted Mar 18, 17
VIP
Cube Points:
+7,075
Cookies:
+5
VIP
for replacing Regrowth i wana propose Evolving technologie or magic farm 3: Harvest.
Posted Mar 25, 17
Cube Points:
+9,471
Cookies:
+1
I suggest you guys replace regrowth with nuts and bolts, its based around reika's mods and has tweaked recipes that are similar to ftb infinity expert's ones
Posted Apr 20, 17
VIP++
Cube Points:
+2,545
Cookies:
+29
LEVEL 2
VIP++
We won't be replacing anymore packs anytime soon I don't think. Also recently our playerbase on Regrowth has risen so I don't think this is necessary to remove anyway.
Posted Apr 20, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices