Shape The Cube Forum

Elektrohawk

2 replies
Cube Points:
+6,850
Cookies:
+12
LEVEL 1
I'm elektrohawk. I'm 29 years old, going to school full time and looking for a part time job. I really enjoy evolved, particularly because of Industrial Craft 2, buildcraft, and Applied Energistics 2, all of which I fell in love with a year or two ago, before the server I got super into shut down. I don't like things to be super easy, don't like exploits, and I don't like getting free stuff (it ruins the satisfaction of accomplishment for me), but if you're struggling with something ic2/bc/mfr/ae2 related, don't hesitate to ask, and I might be able to help you out. I live pretty close to the spawn, I'll add my coordinates when I get home, anyone is always welcome to come check out my place, though at the moment is mostly just a mess of pipes, tanks, engines, and an enormous computer. A precursor of things to come.

Anyway, I love cooking, travel, law, Japan, cats, and sci fi. I'm currently in school working on a criminology degree toward becoming a police officer. To that end, I really appreciate that people in shape the cube have been super respectful, and there isn't much swearing, or jokes about drug use. Thank you community for keeping it classy, and making this a server that is so enjoyable to be on so far.
Posted Mar 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 17 by [Member] Elektrohaw...
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+29,560
Cookies:
+26
LEVEL 2
Staff
It's great to have you with us Elektrohawk! Evolved has one of or biggest player bases so there will always be people to chat to! Good luck for becoming a police officer always great to know there are still people in this world that care about others and want to help others!
Posted Mar 13, 17
List
Undo
VIP
Cube Points:
+10,115
Cookies:
+10
LEVEL 1
VIP
I have never done drugs before, and I will never use them again..

Oops
Posted Mar 28, 17
Funny
List
Undo
NoticeNotices