DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum

[Wip] Sf3:Srm

1 reply
Cube Points:
+8,600
Cookies:
Currently SF3:SRM* is currently in development. I was wondering what you guys would think if we did have a server set up like this? Would be really interesting to see and maybe the server can run Challanges every X day and top 10 get a prize (Cube Points or whatever staff decides) and we have a fun time :v

*SF3:SRM For those dont know: Sky Factoy 3 Speed Run Map. FTB is adding a Speed Run mode which has challanges tagged with a timer. Timer starts when you open the 1st chest. They are making it run for servers but time will only stop when server goes down (I hope they make it so its when User disconnects time stops for that User) You have to complete all of challanges till the time ends. They are making a website to have all Speedruns kept there.
LZ2cu7B.gif
Life is the hand, I am the Turtle ;-;
Posted Mar 22, 17 · OP
Staff
Cube Points:
+45,125
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
it is doable leave it with me at the moment until i finish moving nothing will be implemented at that level but once i am settled I will discuss it with atoru and we could possibly open it on a saturday and sunday for 2 groups to battle it out to see who wins. Possibly we can find out who is actually interested and we can organise a competition ladder and have a final king of the server weekend. rinse repeat every month winners get some prizes and ponts,
2cooahi.gif
Posted Mar 22, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices