DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum

RESOLVED (Bug) Golems disappearing

4 replies
Cube Points:
+8,070
Cookies:
Upon logging on today, I found my three golems at my farm had completely disappeared for some reason, yet the day before they were all around and working as normal. I have vague suspicions that it could be centered around an entity clear which I wasn't logged into for at the time, however I am not certain which is why I am writing this.
Posted Apr 1, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 9, 17 by [Staff] Bubble0sev...
VIP++
Cube Points:
+1,945
Cookies:
+29
LEVEL 2
VIP++
I had to use /butcher the day before this so I thought it was me who'd got rid of them, but it must be entity clear instead. Did you only create the golems yesterday?
Posted Apr 1, 17
Cube Points:
+8,070
Cookies:
The set of golems that possibly disappeared with the entity clear, no, I had those for a couple of weeks or so. However, I made another set of golems on the same day I noticed the previous ones disappeared, and those new ones disappeared as well, from what appears to have been after a restart, however I am not 100% certain of this, but that is what looks like it happened.
Posted Apr 1, 17 · OP
Cube Points:
+8,070
Cookies:
Update

Ok, just wanted to quickly notify that I realized I hardcore messed up regarding this partially, my first set of golems during the entity clear did disappear still, however I made a mistake saying that the second set of golems did too, I realized that I had made an error and forgotten the fact that my newly crafted set of golems today were in my bag of holding for a period of time, since I was adjusting my energy system a bit and put them away during that time and forgot them there.

I am really sorry for creating extra trouble for the staff and messing up, and I hope someone sees this. Basically, only the entity clear created some trouble, but nothing else has been making trouble. Once again, really sorry for the error.
Posted Apr 2, 17 · OP
VIP++
Cube Points:
+1,945
Cookies:
+29
LEVEL 2
VIP++
Alright thanks for clearing that up. No harm done.
Posted Apr 6, 17
NoticeNotices