DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum

Mall added to beyond!

7 replies
Cube Points:
+590
Cookies:
+1
I was suggesting like a simple Player ran store, maybe remove the one @ spawn and make it all player based. So that way the players can socialize more!
Posted Apr 6, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+6,460
Cookies:
+10
LEVEL 1
Don't remove the spawn shop. The purpose of the spawn shop is so that we can obtain items that are otherwise unobtainable due to issues with the pack. (Relocation would be acceptable for aesthetic reasons should a player-run shop be implimented.)

That said, I do like the idea of player-run shops.
Posted Apr 7, 17
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+5,750
Cookies:
+2
A place to set up player shops, or even using the Forestry mail would be very helpful indeed. Sounds like a good idea to me.
Posted Apr 11, 17
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+45,125
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
this is something that will be looked at but at this stage finding an actual sponge mod that can do this is difficult as most are still quite unstable or lack the features we require.
2cooahi.gif
Posted Apr 12, 17
Cube Points:
+590
Cookies:
+1
I was thinking like were players should buy a shop! like maybe for In game currency
Posted Apr 12, 17 · OP
Cube Points:
+6,460
Cookies:
+10
LEVEL 1
Those are both features that are what we would need, as well as the ability to integrate well with other mods installed as well as having the needed econ features. Finding one that's stable to use, has all the needed features, and just getting time to install, configure, test is a burden all on it's own and will take some time to come about.
Posted Apr 12, 17
Staff
Cube Points:
+29,560
Cookies:
+26
LEVEL 2
Staff
Yeh Official Blocks that is how we are doing it on hardmode and even in that we need a plugin to handle it but as psybornut and Bub have said there is nothing worthwhile out there at the moment
Posted Apr 12, 17 · Last edited Apr 12, 17 by [Staff] Dyingday
Cube Points:
+590
Cookies:
+1
Okay, Thanks i hope we can find a plugin soon!
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices