DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum

Many Greetings

5 replies
Cube Points:
+11,855
Cookies:
+2
Hello there! Many of you know me as Sand, but few actually know much about me. Hopefully this thread will shed some light into my completely mysterious life. I am currently a graduate student who is working on his master's degree and should be finished by Summer 2018. Shortly after, I plan to enroll into a doctoral program to cap off my long life in education.

I spend much of my day as a financial aid advisor for my university and try my best to help students and families be able to fund their investment into gaining college education. I enjoy spending my time reading books, doing research, anything technology related, playing games, hanging out with my cat and life partner, and watching movies/shows.

I am not new to Minecraft, I have been around Minecraft servers for more than five years and have spent much of my time helping others out. I have worked on community management as a moderator for both in-game and forums, as well as administrating my most previous server. But, I have moved on and wanted to learn more about the different modded games and came across feed the beast and I have fallen in love with it so far. I have to thank hootling for sending me the information on shape the cube and I shall be doing my best to pass on this wonderful community to my closest friends.

I am a decently open person and I enjoy chatting with and meeting people when I can. Many people ask for advice because I have a lot of life experience, despite my some-what youthful age of 26.

Anywho, if anyone has any questions, or wants to get to know me better, just shoot me a message on here, or on discord. I joined because of the community and I stay because of the adventure. :)

I hope to see you all around and get to meet you.

Best,
- Sand
"Cause the Sandy Man Can"
Attached Images
Posted Apr 9, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+35,139
Cookies:
+22
LEVEL 1
Staff
Welcome to the community! From what you've said i think we will all get along great and look forward to chatting and playing some games.
Posted Apr 10, 17
List
Undo
VIP++
Cube Points:
+2,545
Cookies:
+29
LEVEL 2
VIP++
Hope you enjoy your time here! Welcome to the community ^_^
Posted Apr 10, 17
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+11,855
Cookies:
+2
Thank you for the warm welcomes! I appreciate it :)
Posted Apr 16, 17 · OP
Cube Points:
+14,975
Cookies:
+2
Yeay, so happy you joined us soon to be Dr Sandypants. :d and eeek cute kitty cat! <3
Posted Apr 22, 17
Cube Points:
+11,855
Cookies:
+2
Haha, thanks Genie! Good to be here ^_^
Posted Apr 22, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices