REQUEST draconic reactors

4 replies
Staff
Cube Points:
+2,115
Cookies:
+7
Staff
so when i built my first Draconic reactor i used computercraft to keep tabs on it so you know it doesn't explode and i put 1 chunk loader down and watched the Reactor for about 10 mins before logging off i log out of the the last millennium world so when i logged back in i would spawn there but then i looked at the reactor it was overheating very fast and it exploded but then i went on the epic grind to make another one yes another reactor so i set it up again but didn't turn it on because i was tired so i went to sleep the next morning i turned it on then i noticed no power coming through to power it up so i /home then went back to the reactor and power started to come through so what i'm guessing is when i logged in my base wasn't loaded even tho i had chunk loaders with time left in them so it overheated and my computercraft computer tried to shut it down but it couldn't since to stop it you need energy to keep going into the Reactor so the Containment Field doesn't fail and cause the reactor to explode so i'm wondering if there's away to make it so the explosion radius isn't like 200 blocks like tnt size or something so we can have them in the overworld :)
giphy.gif
Posted Apr 19, 17 · OP
VIP++
Cube Points:
+2,545
Cookies:
+29
LEVEL 2
VIP++
I know why. It's because we use Personal Anchors. They don't load your base when you're not in the Overworld. World Anchors would fix this issue, rather that than risk craters again ;)
Posted Apr 19, 17
Staff
Cube Points:
+2,115
Cookies:
+7
Staff
is there away to limit the explosion radius not talking about blocks like a plug-in or in the scrips? :/

EDIT: or i can look at the files myself and tell you guys if i find anything :)
giphy.gif
Posted Apr 19, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 19, 17 by [Staff] Thesnakex2
Staff
Cube Points:
+2,115
Cookies:
+7
Staff
i found something in the scrips

"draconic reactor" {
# Setting this to false will reduce the reactor explosion to little more then a tnt blast
B:EnableBigExplosion=true
giphy.gif
Posted Apr 20, 17 · OP
VIP++
Cube Points:
+5,511
Cookies:
+14
LEVEL 1
VIP++
peoples bases blowing up is not my problem so i approve :p
no-mercy-smug.png