DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum

Hi there, I'm Ace

6 replies
Cube Points:
+5,580
Cookies:
+4
Hi there ^-^ I've been here for about a week now at this point, and figure I may as well officially introduce myself.

I go by a few names, Ace, Jaye, and Kazilii primarily, I get around quite a bit so I've met quite a few people.

I'm an animator in training, currently working on MC Renders (shameless self plug link). I'm also a novice programmer, and a hobbyist creative writer, primarily writing short/flash fiction of the sci-fi genre. I like to build pretty things in game, I'm very keen on decorations, and like big structures. I tend to set goals for myself that are beyond my limits, which I probably wouldn't be able to accomplish without help from some friends.

My favorite mods are easily Thaumcraft (Plus Addons) and Blood Magic, I also stay very close to Ender IO, RFTools, and Witchery.

My current goals in life, are to work in an animation, film, or game studio, go to college for a degree in animation, and to collect as many posters as I physically can.

I work in the Food and Beverage industry currently as a server/waiter at a restaurant, as well as doing setup for local events. I sell art designs and shirts as a side thing as well. Otherwise most of my time is spent at home on Renders/Graphic Design, or in game.

After recently upgrading my computer, I've been working on improving my Render abilities, I'd like to start taking requests from people, however I'll make a separate post for that, if you'd like anything feel free to send me a PM either here or on Discord (I'm Jaye)

Anyways, thanks for reading a bit about me, hope you have a wonderful day/evening ^-^
Posted May 4, 17 · OP · Last edited May 4, 17 by [Member] Ace
List
Undo
VIP++
Cube Points:
+5,511
Cookies:
+14
LEVEL 1
VIP++
welcome, you are gonna ace it here ;) (Bad pun)
noticed that your a vinny fan ;)
no-mercy-smug.png
Posted May 4, 17 · Last edited May 4, 17 by [VIP++] sigsus
VIP
Cube Points:
+10,115
Cookies:
+10
LEVEL 1
VIP
Greetings Ace !, cool renders!
I'm also a programmer, well, started as a programmer a long time ago, i have moved upwards now (i think xD) , in fact I love everything that can be programmed, even coffee makers xD . I have been addicted for the last week coding stuff for OpenComputers, Hope to see you around in Beyond and/or Infinity Evoled.
Ah! big Sci-Fi books fan here!, from the school of Heinlein, Asimov, Bradbury, Brin, Hebert, Gibson, Clarke and some others
Posted May 4, 17
Cube Points:
+5,580
Cookies:
+4
welcome, you are gonna ace it here ;) (Bad pun)
noticed that your a vinny fan ;)

I like bad puns! I've also been watching vinesauce for a couple years now, gah so many little things to put in an intro thread, no enough space >.<

Greetings Ace !, cool renders!
I'm also a programmer, well, started as a programmer a long time ago, i have moved upwards now (i think xD) , in fact I love everything that can be programmed, even coffee makers xD . I have been addicted for the last week coding stuff for OpenComputers, Hope to see you around in Beyond and/or Infinity Evoled.
Ah! big Sci-Fi books fan here!, from the school of Heinlein, Asimov, Bradbury, Brin, Hebert, Gibson, Clarke and some others

Woot! I'm not actually great with lua, but I've got a little practice in, my background is primarily in Python and Java, hoping to expand my knowledge though! I'll probably be sticking to Evolved though, I like my 1.7 mods ^-^
Posted May 4, 17 · OP
Cube Points:
+11,855
Cookies:
+2
Welcome Ace! It is nice to read up about you. Hope to see you around!
Posted May 4, 17
Staff
Cube Points:
+42,500
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
Welcome Ace hope you enjoy it here and be sure not to let sigsus corrupt you with that horrible game called Overwatch......
Geode_Under_350_KB_439.gif
Posted May 6, 17
Funny
List
Undo
VIP
Cube Points:
+10,115
Cookies:
+10
LEVEL 1
VIP
Woot! I'm not actually great with lua, but I've got a little practice in, my background is primarily in Python and Java, hoping to expand my knowledge though! I'll probably be sticking to Evolved though, I like my 1.7 mods ^-^

Lua Sytanx is very simple, if you know any other language (like python and java), you'll get the hang of it. The learning curve is the mod's own API and the components you can interact with.
Posted May 7, 17
NoticeNotices