I think it's about time.. (w4)

5 replies
VIP++
Cube Points:
+10,971
Cookies:
+1
VIP++
Hello ! My name is Antonio but you can call me however you want from w4, w4ll-e (only Sig calls me that) to Tony...

As you probably figured out already, my IGN is w4LLeNNx . I've been around here for a while,I remember building the spawn for SkyFactory 2.5 with the original crew like it was yesterday, how fast time passes..but I've been idle for like..5 months so maybe you don't know/remember me but I'm still alive and I'm getting back in business.

I'm a normal guy from Romania, age 18 with gaming as my hobby, there is not that much I can tell about me other than that I'm a nice,friendly guy who likes making new friends , I'm calm (except when I'm playing League of Legends that game drives me nuts),sociable and a bit too relaxed/stressed sometimes.

I think that's all to this introduction,I'm happy I can be a part of this community and I hope I'll still be around for as long as possible because I became quite fond of the people I met here.
-See you around.
Posted Jul 6, 17 · OP
Alien
Cube Points:
+4,780
Cookies:
+1
Untagged users
Heyyy. Nice to see another league fanatic like me. What server do u play on and what rank are u atm?
eJxljEEKwjAURPc5xXTlxoIIPUA0ulNBEHH5ldHExkaSb4u3VxC6cTHw4PHGdjfG3fVgV6ixTXrxk4K19CkHJRwfqTMLFv0h1DMTgxRUmOJPsGfGEGLEmaiMHc-NxYmScQzq00uxl9AZJ7nFMpPPb1XD3eWNjcQoxcybZtzsA2zwM9w~.png
Posted Jul 6, 17
VIP++
Cube Points:
+10,971
Cookies:
+1
VIP++
I play on EUNE and I was plat 1 until i got demoted to 5 for inactivity, now I'm playing from time to time but not like before :)
Posted Jul 6, 17 · OP
Alien
Cube Points:
+4,780
Cookies:
+1
Untagged users
I'm on eune as well. I'm diamond 3 I believe. Haven't played ranked in a while though so it might have dropped.
eJxljEEKwjAURPc5xXTlxoIIPUA0ulNBEHH5ldHExkaSb4u3VxC6cTHw4PHGdjfG3fVgV6ixTXrxk4K19CkHJRwfqTMLFv0h1DMTgxRUmOJPsGfGEGLEmaiMHc-NxYmScQzq00uxl9AZJ7nFMpPPb1XD3eWNjcQoxcybZtzsA2zwM9w~.png
Posted Jul 6, 17
VIP++
Cube Points:
+5,511
Cookies:
+14
LEVEL 1
VIP++
hi wall-e <3
no-mercy-smug.png
Posted Jul 6, 17
VIP++