5 replies
Helper
Cube Points:
+5,830
Cookies:
+38
LEVEL 2
Helper
I have been hunting for 2 days now, even finding the edge of the world, but have yet to find a jungle biome. I am trying to get jungle sapling and melon. While I know you can make jungle wood by burning rubber trees, that only give the wood not the sapling which is needed for tree breeding. I do plan on planting the jungle sapling around the Community center once I do find them so others don't have to hunt for days. If anyone has melon and/or jungle saplings please let me know and/or plant near the CC.
Posted Aug 2, 17 · OP
Helper
Cube Points:
+5,830
Cookies:
+38
LEVEL 2
Helper
sapling and melon found.
Posted Aug 6, 17 · OP
Helper
Cube Points:
+5,830
Cookies:
+38
LEVEL 2
Helper
I technically found a Jungle Biome.... Outside the edge of the world, But I do have jungle bees, Melons and Jungle saplings if anyone needs them. Sorry no cats yet.
Posted Aug 11, 17 · OP
Helper
Cube Points:
+5,830
Cookies:
+38
LEVEL 2
Helper
Hunt for Jungle Biome is over. There is not two Jungle Biomes on the map. I made one near spawn and one in my base. If you want a patch of jungle in your base for bee breeding, or other reasons, let me know and I can do that. I got a terraformer setup so I can breed all the bees in my base instead of all over the place, so I can do more than just jungle.
Posted Aug 28, 17 · OP
Cube Points:
+10
Cookies:
Is it still possible to have a couple jungle saplings to have some trees in my base for bees and stuff?
Posted Jan 2, 18
Helper
Cube Points:
+5,830
Cookies:
+38
LEVEL 2
Helper
Saplings can be gotten from trading with villagers.
Posted Jan 2, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices