2 replies
VIP++
Cube Points:
+1,945
Cookies:
+29
LEVEL 2
VIP++
So, the name of this post may have caught your attention if you were on the modded scene back in the old days, or if you just like a good old raid every now and then...

We're keen to bring new things to the community where we can, and I feel this would be a good addition. Back when people played Voltz there were lots of fun sneaky setups you could use and cheeky ways to grief people - if the new Voltz back "Voltz Recharged" is similar then I think we could have ourselves a jolly old time.

How do you guys feel about this? Leave an opinion via the poll and/or with a comment below! <3

~Hairy
HELL YEAH LETS GO BLOW STUFF UP!
9 votes
52.9%
Nahhhh I want more relaxed survival servers!
5 votes
29.4%
I'm on the fence. (unsure)
3 votes
17.6%
Number of voters: 17
Posted Aug 24, 17 · OP
List
Undo
VIP
Cube Points:
+7,405
Cookies:
+47
LEVEL 2
VIP
Might just be me, but I prefer a community building set up where people are encourage to help each other not screw each other, but at the same time there should be a server setup for those who like the other type so they can express those urges in a place its okay to express them.
Posted Aug 24, 17
Cube Points:
+10,290
Cookies:
Personally, I think it'd be really cool to have a modded PvP factions-esque server (even though it'd probably just be one person, not a faction). I have a lot of experience regarding factions PvP servers and many people enjoy them very much, including myself.
Posted Aug 24, 17
NoticeNotices