DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum

Hi there!

4 replies
Cube Points:
+2,110
Cookies:
+1
So I guess I'm new and I should introduce myself. I'm the Lady, at least that's what people call me. I suspect it's more because it's shorter than Ladyminecrafter.
I've been playing MC for a while but just recently started to enjoy FTB for more than it's pretty blocks.

I used to record and upload to my YouTube channel but not anymore. It's a lot of work and I just don't have time to care about the extra work. I write romance and I blog about Indie authors now which is far more interesting. My channel is still up though and you can see my builds on it. I built a small town on a server called Paradise that I called Bella Vistal. When the server crashed and the map was lost I cried. No exaggeration.

I also built Hogwarts with a friend of mine and almost finished it before that server closed. I had that map and then lost it. Ah well. Minecraft is a lot like Legos, you build it, take a picture maybe and then put the parts back in the box for another day. Lately I've been obsessed with building very modern looking space age buildings and learning some of the FTB mods.

I play with my Hubby, MiniGunMike72, but we aren't always on together, though we do start out looking for a place together. We've been on a server but lately no one has been on it, and we're hoping to make some friends and visit too.

Anyway, tell me what you love about Minecraft. What do you like to build? And introduce yourself when you see me on or when I get the courage to jump into the Discord. (I'm extremely shy until I get to know you).

The Lady
Never stop minecrafting! It's just too much fun!
~~The Lady
Posted Sep 24, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+29,560
Cookies:
+26
LEVEL 2
Staff
Hey LadyMinecrafters! It is great to have you here with us! I love the modular nature of modded minecraft, you can make it your own and make it suit your needs. But yeah, we are in voice chat a lot so feel free to pop in when you like!
Posted Sep 24, 17
VIP++
Cube Points:
+5,511
Cookies:
+14
LEVEL 1
VIP++
welcome, join us in voice or dont, we arent scary at all :)
no-mercy-smug.png
Posted Sep 24, 17
Staff
Cube Points:
+42,500
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
I love modded because it gives me plenty of creative ways to kill Dyingday lol
Geode_Under_350_KB_439.gif
Posted Sep 25, 17