DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum

Hello Everyone Df_Disloyal have Returned

1 reply
Cube Points:
+7,721
Cookies:
+1
Hello everyone my name is ben / james whichever you may choose to call me i live by myself in a small town in minnesota where there aint much to do durring the freezing winters other then set at a computer, i have been a member of STC since almost the beginning but some issues kept me from being active for about a year but i have returned to see some old faces and lots of new faces and i cant wait to meet everyone

im just a boring guy who dosnt do much other then chat listen to music and play video games in my free time i enjoy meeting new poeple and always up for making new friends any time so dont be affraid to chat with me i dont bite lol

Now Bubble and Atoru may not be to keen on my return do to some issues with DW a long time ago but thats a long story and i brought lots of bacon and cookies to repay my debt and i hope they accept my gift basket as a peace offer and let me stay a member of the community and one day become the supreme dark rulerr and have tons of fun with every other member of the community

I cant wait to see what STC has planed in the future and what this awesome community has planed for said future but i bet it will be great

If anyone has any questions for me just ask dosnt matter how personal or dumb it may be ill gladly answer and again thank you for letting me be part of this awesome community once again ^^
WELCOME BACK MATE
2 votes
22.2%
WHO ARE YOU?
5 votes
55.6%
GO HOME!
2 votes
22.2%
Number of voters: 9
Posted Oct 26, 17 · OP
VIP++
Cube Points:
+5,511
Cookies:
+14
LEVEL 1
VIP++
welcome back. (i hate this minimum required word count)
no-mercy-smug.png
Posted Oct 26, 17
NoticeNotices