DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum

Litlle Panda, Big Heart

1 reply
Cube Points:
+1,770
Cookies:
+2
So, hello! Never made an intro post and have been here for almost a month. That's exciting for me! My name is Terrie, Mama Panda, Panda, Fox, Minasuar, or Mina. I have just recently turned 19 and joined the community October 16th, a little while after my fiance IceShark joined. I really had originally joined just to be a part of the discord server because I had met Meanie and a few others and fell in love with them and everyone else. Well, I had decided that, if I was going to be a part of the discord server I might as well play with them, and so then I started on Foolcraft and played with chickens, but got bored. Now, I play on the official STC Pack and enjoy just the random bits and bobs that I do every once in a while.
I am an artist and a crafter with my own etsy shop. I haven't really done much since I opend my shop, or, well, reopened it. I was going to go to college for graphic design and animation, but I didn't get any help from the school I was going to go to, and didn't have the money, so I am not currently in college like the rest of my high school grad friends.
I'm not much of a talker in big groups because I feel like I get over shadowed/ talked over, and I am, honestly, a very shy and reserved person.
Anyways, enough yammering about myself. Gonna go back to updating my shop! Bye loves!
~Panda
Posted Nov 9, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+46,700
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
Welcome to our community I am so happy that you really enjoy being here as much as we enjoy having you here. So be sure to make yourself at home and remember to have fun.
2cooahi.gif
Posted Nov 9, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices