DMCA.com Protection Status
Shape The Cube Forum

Litlle Panda, Big Heart

1 reply
Cube Points:
+1,770
Cookies:
+2
So, hello! Never made an intro post and have been here for almost a month. That's exciting for me! My name is Terrie, Mama Panda, Panda, Fox, Minasuar, or Mina. I have just recently turned 19 and joined the community October 16th, a little while after my fiance IceShark joined. I really had originally joined just to be a part of the discord server because I had met Meanie and a few others and fell in love with them and everyone else. Well, I had decided that, if I was going to be a part of the discord server I might as well play with them, and so then I started on Foolcraft and played with chickens, but got bored. Now, I play on the official STC Pack and enjoy just the random bits and bobs that I do every once in a while.
I am an artist and a crafter with my own etsy shop. I haven't really done much since I opend my shop, or, well, reopened it. I was going to go to college for graphic design and animation, but I didn't get any help from the school I was going to go to, and didn't have the money, so I am not currently in college like the rest of my high school grad friends.
I'm not much of a talker in big groups because I feel like I get over shadowed/ talked over, and I am, honestly, a very shy and reserved person.
Anyways, enough yammering about myself. Gonna go back to updating my shop! Bye loves!
~Panda
Posted Nov 9, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+42,500
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
Welcome to our community I am so happy that you really enjoy being here as much as we enjoy having you here. So be sure to make yourself at home and remember to have fun.
Geode_Under_350_KB_439.gif
Posted Nov 9, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices