Staff
Cube Points:
+14,800
Cookies:
+12
LEVEL 1
Staff
Hello guys!!
So I thought since I've been here for a little bit more than 2 weeks and also have enjoyed it a lot that I should introduce myself.

I'm Jin (now called adorable Jin thanks to Meanie :) ). I'm 31, french and got an american wifey, wich is why my english is not too derpy like most of french people (no offense, my english was bad before as well :p )
I'm a musician, I play the accordion (so typical, and yet not so much, kids don't like the instrument coz it's too much known as "music for the elders") so I kinda made my mission to show that accordion can be so much more than parisian musette. I like playing rock, ska, raggae, anything really. I also play the piano, I was taking lessons for both instruments when I was young.

I have 2 jobs :
- I work with a blind music teacher in middle school. He's become a great friend and I enjoy working with him a lot.
- On my middle school days off I teach the piano (and the accordion but not that many takers, sadly) in a private school wich my teacher landed when he got retired.

I'm also part of a funny circus, it's originaly formed with a lot of people from the same family with a few "strangers" like me. (nothing like a normal circus, no circus tent for example. Just a bunch of family peeps and friends having a lot of fun and kindly making fun of some very typical things you can see in a normal circus)

What else. I like coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and video games (duh) and my dog who's a truly sweetheart.

I think that's about it (at least for now).

talk to you all in game or on discord :d
Jin
Posted Nov 25, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+42,500
Cookies:
+205
LEVEL 6
Staff
Welcome jin its great to have you part of this crazy community
Geode_Under_350_KB_439.gif
Posted Nov 26, 17
Mod
Cube Points:
+82,400
Cookies:
+2
Mod
Hiya Jin! So glad that you joined us. :)
Posted Nov 26, 17
Staff
Cube Points:
+14,800
Cookies:
+12
LEVEL 1
Staff
thanks guys :d
crazy is the best !! ^^
Posted Nov 28, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices