Shape The Cube Forum

Greetings and Salutations

1 reply
Cube Points:
+10
Cookies:
+1
So far i believe this is where i introduce myself, using all my likes minor dislikes, who i am behind the computer as well.
and so far I must warn those who read, I tend to Ramble a lot and i greatly apologizes
My name is Ryu, well my screen name. i also go by Ozey15 pronounce on that is (O Z), some just call me Oz, or Ozzy.
as for my likes, I enjoy gaming, anime, drawing, cooking, roleplay (no in a bad way please), and Building. I also enjoy do lots more but that might be to much on the list.
as for dislikes, thats more to, people who beg, foods: eggs, strange architect (using 5-10 types of wood for a wall), and my biggest dislike, the fact i dislike some mods, and some of my past history.

My background mainly is me being a bum, who play video games and well, thankfully that came to an end the past few months. during my hobo life i played lots of minecraft, CoD, Terraria, and Final Fantasy. there are other games as well just, can't name them off the top of my head.
As for more of me, i'm part native american, left ear pierced. and i like to wear fancy dress clothing, I am not single, bla bla bla. Uhm i guess the last thing i guess i can share about me is i don't exactly have my own home as of yet. i'm still living with my parents... and hopefully that will change in due time.
As a Member of a High Counsel do you think I will give you the fate many wish for you?
Do not theat, I follow what Justice Truly is, And will not fall to the lies others give!

9dd57741b8b703a5.png
Posted Feb 18, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+32,950
Cookies:
+193
LEVEL 5
Staff
Welcome and thanks for the introduction just be sure to feed me bacon and i will always be kind to you... DO NOT FEED ATORU COOKIES as he will turn into one of those ugly gremlins........
Geode_Under_350_KB_439.gif
Posted Feb 18, 18
Funny
List
Undo
NoticeNotices