Shape The Cube Forum
Page
of 2

NEWS - UPDATE Replacement for Direwolf20!

13 replies
Cube Points:
+30
Cookies:
+2
well the project ozone recipes do cost 4 dark matter and 4 red matter blocks, even then i was thinking about titan or kappa mode instead of normal
Posted Apr 19, 18
Staff
Cube Points:
+35,139
Cookies:
+20
LEVEL 1
Staff
Before everyone gets too excited about project ozone, i should note that i'm not sure it would be possible for us to run currently. When we shutdown all of our 1.7.10 packs, it was because we wanted to open 1.12 packs. Currently, Bungee (Our inter-connect server plugin that links to show our players stats on the advertisement websites) does not support both 1.7.10 and 1.12 on the same network. It can only do 1.7.10 + 1.10.2 or 1.10.2 + 1.12.2. So its very possible we just aren't able to host it.

For FTB Revalations, I agree completely with the advertisement to more players through the FTB site, which is one of the reasons why I'm not oppsed to it even if we do run a similar pack already :)
Posted Apr 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 20, 18 by [Staff] tyrobbb94
Staff
Cube Points:
+15,450
Cookies:
+12
LEVEL 1
Staff
As a fan of expert style packs, Enigmatica 2 expert mode, undiscovered or modern skyblock 3 seem interesting.
For a more chill experience Enigmatica 2 (non expert).
Posted Apr 23, 18
Cube Points:
+2,400
Cookies:
I think Enigmatica 2 will be great but maybe at start you could open non expert server and see if that modpack will be played.
Posted Apr 25, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices