3 replies
VIP
Cube Points:
+5,830
Cookies:
+40
LEVEL 2
VIP
So turning the questions to the end users (you the players) what type of items would you like to see in the server shop that aren't in there already? Would any of you be interested in buying consumable items like enchanted books, potions, food, spawn eggs? Would you be interested in raw resources like a stack of iron, gold, diamond, etc? Would you be interested in services (like have Tuver help you setup your Astral sorcery or Blood magic *time zones permitting*)? Would you be interested in other goal items, like when reaching 100% we get pictures of Bubbles wearing a tutoo https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMlDIcxXcAAgDIB.jpg (not actually bubbles to the best of my knowledge)

Would you be interested in having a community center in each server that you can use points to upgrade the community center, so like 500 points and we put in Tinker's tables and smelter for anyone to use, another 500 points and we setup a farm system that anyone can grab food from. 2000 points we setup basic automation crafting system, you supply resources in a chest and go to the ME terminal and it autocrafts items with your resources and each Mod items to add to the autocraft setup cost more points. Let me know your thoughts.
Posted May 4, 18 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+10
Cookies:
Definitely would be interested in the services and the upgradable community centers. Maybe have those for larger population servers.
Posted May 5, 18
Staff
Cube Points:
+31,700
Cookies:
+197
LEVEL 5
Staff
There will be no photos of me in a fucking tutu thats for certain lol you bastards !!!!
Geode_Under_350_KB_439.gif
Posted May 7, 18
VIP
Cube Points:
+5,830
Cookies:
+40
LEVEL 2
VIP
Ever noticed in movies there's always the scene of the person saying "no way in hell" and then the next scene is them doing it.
Posted May 7, 18 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
NoticeNotices