3 replies
VIP
Cube Points:
+5,830
Cookies:
+46
LEVEL 2
VIP
So FTB released a new pack called Sky Adventure. This is a skyblock pack that is a little different. First off you don't start on a tree on a single piece of dirt but on an actually island with a small temple on it. While ex nilo is in the pack, the main focus is on Project E, which for those who know allows you to turn most items into EMC and then you can just pull out any "learned" items which uses EMC. Project E is a very broken mod at this moment, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun. It has a nice questing system and instead of focusing on loot crates (which it does offer some) it's focus is on currency. doing quests get you money you can use in the questbook to buy items. Ever get frustrated you can't find that soulsand chicken, just buy it. Want that creative guilty pool? buy it. Messed up in Thaumcraft and your base is over ran with Taint? the creative sponge can be bought and was a reusable item (at least last night it was when we tried it) The questbook even has a sell shop where you can sell certain items to it for money too.

The magic has both magic and tech mods in it. There something for anyone in this pack. While it definitively needs to be better balanced; it's still a fun pack to play with friends and mess around with.

I'd give it a 7/10, while there is little challenge to this pack, I do recommend you try it out, preferable with friends.

took Misshaptat, Jkiejr, and I about 10 hours to get to end game with a lot of messing around.
Posted Oct 22, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+42,500
Cookies:
+201
LEVEL 6
Staff
I prefer packs that do not focus on EMC as it makes it super easy to get end game and not much of a challenge
Geode_Under_350_KB_439.gif
Posted Oct 23, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+190
Cookies:
Have you cheked modern skyblock 3 ? it has a lot of quests and a gated mode too
Posted Oct 24, 18
Cube Points:
+450
Cookies:
I've been playing for 2h so far and i had a lot of fun with this modpack. For now i can give it 7/10
Posted Oct 24, 18
NoticeNotices