VIP++
Cube Points:
+16,835
Cookies:
+2
VIP++
Hy there,

I'm Kmiktze ...
Maybe most of you are wondering what kinda name is this. This name is from the older name called kamikaze. This was a nickname which i received in one of my older multiplayer played games.

So ... i am a older Minecraft player ... I used to play a lot normal vanilla minecraft and mostly in the last period of time i like to play moded minecraft. I played before a lot Age of Engineering and SevTech Ages ... unfortunatelly on another server platform. As i progressed throught those 2 modpacks i reached the end of Sevtech (creative age) and in Age of Engineering i quit it because of a SpongeBug which they didn't repaired any more. As i searched through the packs i found the Enigmatica 2 modpack which seemed to be verry interesting.

So ... here i am ... hope to have a lot of fun and make friends in this new comunity.

Now something about me:
I am 38 years ... married .. .2 children.
I play arround 2-3 hours a day especialy in the afternoon (17:00 - 21:00 GMT+2).
Why GMT +2 ... yes i am from Europe .. most exactly Romania. Hope this will not be an milestone between us.

Once again ... nice and glad meeting you.
Posted Oct 31, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Helper
Cube Points:
+220
Cookies:
+4
Helper
Welcome Shape the cube! Hopefully you enjoy your time here.
enjin-1329500-13724234-gray.png
Posted Oct 31, 18
NoticeNotices