Cube Points:
+28,410
Cookies:
+3
Online on Site
Mod
Hy there,

I'm Kmiktze ...
Maybe most of you are wondering what kinda name is this. This name is from the older name called kamikaze. This was a nickname which i received in one of my older multiplayer played games.

So ... i am a older Minecraft player ... I used to play a lot normal vanilla minecraft and mostly in the last period of time i like to play moded minecraft. I played before a lot Age of Engineering and SevTech Ages ... unfortunatelly on another server platform. As i progressed throught those 2 modpacks i reached the end of Sevtech (creative age) and in Age of Engineering i quit it because of a SpongeBug which they didn't repaired any more. As i searched through the packs i found the Enigmatica 2 modpack which seemed to be verry interesting.

So ... here i am ... hope to have a lot of fun and make friends in this new comunity.

Now something about me:
I am 38 years ... married .. .2 children.
I play arround 2-3 hours a day especialy in the afternoon (17:00 - 21:00 GMT+2).
Why GMT +2 ... yes i am from Europe .. most exactly Romania. Hope this will not be an milestone between us.

Once again ... nice and glad meeting you.
Posted Oct 31, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Mod
Cube Points:
+119,430
Cookies:
+5
Mod
Welcome Shape the cube! Hopefully you enjoy your time here.
enjin-1329500-13724234-gray.png
Posted Oct 31, 18
NoticeNotices