9 replies
Mod
Cube Points:
+6,210
Cookies:
+3
Mod
Hello Shape The Cube Members,

Unfortunately there comes a time when we need to talk about the future of some services of STC.
This is about the Enigmatica 2 Expert server.
As a good part of you allready know the server had his good and bad parts.
Seems that lately the server gathered more and more problems (Questing problems, Lag spikes, crashes) and the list can go on.
The Staff members discussed this problem and wana ask your opinions about reseting the entire server to it's starting point and give another chance to this modpack.

For this action we have put up a poll and are waiting all of you who wana give it a second chance to vote for it.
YES ! Reset Enigmatica 2 Expert
31 votes
79.5%
Nope ...
8 votes
20.5%
Number of voters: 39
Poll is closed
Posted Mar 18, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+10
Cookies:
+3
Do we know about other enigmatica servers that improved by doing a reset?
Posted Mar 18, 19
Funny
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+46,700
Cookies:
+207
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
Staff
Some have asked whether they can bring a certain amount of items from the current enigmatica server. This will be looked at closer to the time we will reset if this is allowed it will be strict to what can be taken as we do not wish lag machines that have been causing the issues currently to be automatically a problem as soon as we reset.
2cooahi.gif
Posted Mar 18, 19
List
Undo
Cube Points:
+10
Cookies:
+3
Is this going to be an annual thing? Should we stop playing for the rest of the week until the reset?
Posted Mar 19, 19
Cube Points:
+1,585
Cookies:
If there has to be a change I say change the pack and lets try something new. I for one dont want to start all over again with the same pack when its taken me weeks to get to the point I am at and am still nowhere near the end of. Also whats to say that we wont have to go through all the same lag spikes and issues even if you do reset the pack?
Posted Mar 19, 19
VIP+
Cube Points:
+451
Cookies:
+1
VIP+
That is the whole point of the poll. If people want it reset to be able to start a fresh world and start over on it, or for the new players like me or d3athbysp0rk that came here for this specific pack. People still want to play it. Also Mawbaine I saw in support the other day that they are thinking of taking down rev and replacing that pack. So if you want a new on there ya go :p
Posted Mar 19, 19
List
Undo
Staff
Cube Points:
+46,700
Cookies:
+207
LEVEL 6
Online on Site
Staff
I really need to make this abundantly clear regarding taking inventory to the new world is at the staffs discretion. So far all i have heard in support channel and other channels of players filling there goody bags with there lag machines and handfuls of 64k storage cells. When we said you can take over stuff from the current world we expected some common sense by bringing over your tinkers stuff and smelter maybe 1 64K storage cell with materials NOT machines and a basic AE2 set up.

Now to make this perfectly clear this carrying over stuff is at our discretion and currently with how you guys are reacting and planning to simply bring your lag machine setups to the new world I am favouring to the side of you start fresh if you dislike that idea feel free to move on elsewhere we need to think about the majority of the players that are willing to do the right thing and use common sense.

We will give our final decision in the next few days whether we will allow it not
2cooahi.gif
Posted Mar 22, 19
Staff
Cube Points:
+2,115
Cookies:
+7
Staff
going to have to go with bubbles here since it will just end up people bringing everything for example, theirs going to be this one person that will be like "oh if its just me it will fine for me to bring all of my stuff" little does this person know that's what is on everyone's mind.
giphy.gif
Posted Mar 24, 19
Cube Points:
+10
Cookies:
so im just about to start has this reset happened or going to be happening soon?
Posted Thu at 03:24 am
Staff
Cube Points:
+34,189
Cookies:
+22
LEVEL 1
Staff
The reset happened a couple of weeks ago, you are welcome to start playing anytime you wish.
Posted Thu at 06:16 am
NoticeNotices